Designed to be fun and engaging, this Computer Science Fundamentals course blends online and “unplugged” non-computer activities to teach students computational thinking, problem-solving, programming concepts, and digital citizenship.
Students will use a visual programming tool that uses blocks as a fundamental piece to put code together.
- Programming fundamentals
- Drag and drop
- Logic Art, if-else
- Programming with Scrat
- Loops – Repeat
- Introduction to events in coding/keypress events
- Introduction to sprite lab
- Project: Code a story
- 9 interactive classes and 9 hours of content!
- Improvement in logical thinking.
- Learn coding basics from a professional trainer from the comfort of your home.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced coding techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners and for students who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current programming technology and the market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Upon completion of the course, students get The Young Programmer certificate.
None. Just bring your curiosity!
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 152
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Section 1: Programming Fundamentals 6
Learn what is programming / coding, and how it helps us in day to day life. We will go through the coding concepts using blocks programming.
Section 2: Advance 3
In this part of the course, we will put all the pieces togethor to see what it does for us.