Designed to be fun and engaging, this Computer Science Fundamentals course blends online and “unplugged” non-computer activities to teach students computational thinking, problem-solving, programming concepts, and digital citizenship.
Students will use a visual programming tool that uses blocks as a fundamental piece to put code together.
- Introduction to Play lab
- Algorithm and Programs – Puzzle structures
- Actors movements, Position and Randomization
- Keypress events, Multiple characters, and loops
- Conditionals, Storytelling in Play lab – 1 Scene
- Complete Story Telling – Play lab
- Introduction to sprite Lab- Sprites, World, Behavior, Location
- Events, Custom Behavior, Fish Tank
- About me poster in Sprite Lab
- 9 interactive classes and 9 hours of content!
- Improvement in logical thinking.
- Learn coding basics from a professional trainer from the comfort of your home.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced coding techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners and for students who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current programming technology and the market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Upon completion of the course, students get The Young Programmer certificate.
None. Just bring your curiosity!
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 120
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Animation Programming 6
In this course, our young programmers will learn the concepts around animations and cartoons with our easy to follow course content.
In this part of the course, we will learn how to program cartoon charaters.